By accessing this web site and its pages you are declaring that you have understood and acknowledge these conditions.
The information contained in this web site, including links, categories, and descriptions is intended to be merely informative to users, and does not constitute any advice. Any person with counselling questions should always consult with and seek the advice of a qualified practitioner.
St. Mary’s Home makes no representations, warranties, claims, promises or guarantees about the completeness, accuracy, or adequacy of the search results, information, or links contained on this web site or on third-party web sites.
In no event shall St. Mary’s Home be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, whatsoever, arising out of the use of this web site. No material from this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, except that you may download or print copies for the materials for personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you do not delete any of the copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purposed is a violation of copyright and other proprietary rights. Any use or modification of this material in whole or in part for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws relating to privacy and publicity, or communication regulations and statutes.
St. Mary’s Home Policy: Collection, Use and Release of Personal Information – Website and Electronic Commerce
- We do not automatically gather any personal information such as client name, phone number, e-mail or address through our website. This information is only obtained if it is supplied voluntarily, through contacting us via e-mail, or by asking to receive electronic newsletters or other information;
- Any personal information provided to us will not be sold to any third party;
- We use software that receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our web-site. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals contacting our site. The information is used to improve the content of and/or measure the level of interest in our site and is not shared with other organizations;
- Whenever we enable “cookies” to facilitate our transactions, we will first inform the client; and
- If stakeholders choose to participate in an online forum or discussion group, we may ask that they volunteer personal information such as name and e-mail address for the purposes of effective administration of the forum or discussion group; and
- We will not disclose this information to anyone outside of St. Mary’s Home without prior consent.